Monday, March 09, 2009

Doin' The Live Green Smoothie Diet

The only reason I haven't posted recently is I've been utterly consumed with trouble-shooting and building my Live Green Smoothie domain site! Things are pretty exciting here, as the site is getting close to being finished. This is definitely launch-week! I think I just might hold a parade down the main street of town when the site is fully up, with the free eBook in place, the opt-in auto-responder, all pages search-engine optimized, and Google duly notified!

I think that evening I'll have a jug of Live Greenies in one hand... and a bottle of Black Medallion Tequila in the other. Heh.

Well, aside from a good solid week when I took break from all forms of exercise, diet-awareness... shoot, even movement... while I was immensely challenged to deal with certain technical challenges related to the site -- other than that, I actually jumped from my "Transition" to doing the Live Green Smoothie very heavily again. Three blenderfuls a day. The last couple days I only did two blenderfuls (64oz), but still the standard I shoot for every day is the three.

Doing the three blenderfuls each day is actually the cornerstone of my Live Green Smoothie Diet, and what I did back in 2005 to go from a size 18/20 to a 6 in 7 months without dieting. And I'm zeroing in now on taking my physique to a new change again, so that's why I'm going back on it. I feel GREAT when I'm doing it!

So, am continuing to march along a high-raw lifestyle... with very non-raw bits of things in-between. :)

Had the most amazing Raw Chocolate Smoothie today. I christened it "The Liquid Brownie". Am going to have to put the recipe up on my smoothie site tomorrow, with a photo of it. Gorgeous this shake... just awesome.

No comments: