Thursday, March 19, 2009

I've launched my new Live Green Smoothie site...

Am having a lot of fun -- and am uber, uber bizzy -- now that I've launched my new site, "The Live Green Smoothie Diet". For the the next couple weeks, I'll be busy finishing up and launching my new eBook "Happy Juice: The Live Green Smoothie Way to Happiness for No Good Reason", as well as making sure everything's properly in place at the new site. So I won't be posting here until I've caught up with all that.

But I'm not planning on abandoning any of my satellite blogs, whether at Blogger, Wordpress or Vox. I'll be adding to them, with unique content, again soon.

I just need to catch my breath! :D

Please come by and add your comments and feedback and questions. I love to chat with new people who want to know more about how Live Green Smoothies can help them in their own lives!

In particular, you might want to check out these articles:


Talk to you soon!
Angela

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hi ya Angela - thanks for visiting!! I will def try the hempseed - coconut oil has always been a bit rich for me- but in saying that I have never put it in a smoothie -so I'd better try it out hey? hugs.. I will follow your blog now....

Unknown said...

oh - and cos lettuce - in the US its called Romaine lettuce - its the lettuce that is used in ceasar salads most popularly