Monday, February 09, 2009

Transition -- Day 3

For Day 3, another good day:

Breakfast: 32oz Kale/Blueberry/Goji/Parsley/Banana smoothie

Snack: Long espresso with, yes I admit it, a splash of heavy cream.

Espresso is still delicious to my taste buds. I have never gone too deep into raw foods without completely losing my taste for coffee as long as I don't eat cooked foods, so I would be surprised if it doesn't start falling away soon. But no hurries. I do enjoy it. And it has always been about taste for me...I don't need it for energy, I don't suffer withdrawal symptoms when I stop, I can go for days without it & be quite happy...and actually don't like the feeling of highly caffeinated beverages. ("What? Doesn't espresso have more caffeine than regular coffee?" Nope. But that's a discussion for another post... ;))

Lunch: Bown of homemade soup made with jasmine rice & veggies

Snack: 32oz Parsley/Apple/Red Grape/Bee Pollen smoothie

Dinner: Gigantic salad of tender red-leaf lettuce. A bit of guacamole made from an under-ripe avocado...yah, I don't recommend that.

Snack: Lydia's Organics "Ginger Lemon" sprouted seed bar.

No comments: