Thursday, February 12, 2009

Transition -- Day 6

I woke up this morning and instantly felt dramatically lighter...when I hit the pavement for my 5:30 power walk, it was such a relief to feel how much less energy it took to move my body! My mind is also clearer and I woke up on my own, before my alarm went off. Good signs. :)

Brekkies: Same thing as I've been having lately: two slices of Ezekiel toast with coconut oil, raw honey, and cinnamon.

Snack: Glass of Parsley-Apple-Grape-Coconut Oil smoothie.

Lunch: Full 32 oz. smoothie of 4 carrots, 1 apple, and leftover greens & red onion from dinner last night.

Also, Open-Faced Avo-Cilantro Sammich: one avocado mashed up with handful of chopped cilantro, chopped small piece of red onion, some smashed cumin seeds, a dash of habanero salsa, and black pepper & Himmy salt.

Dinner: Something raw...can't remember...it's all a happy blur of raw fruit & vedge right now. ;)

But also took my son out to the local watering hole to celebrate his 21st birthday. Had a dark tequila cosmo ("not sweet, pleez"), a bit of his mahi-mahi and a couple of his calamari pieces.

No comments: