Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Day 2 of 30-Day Raw Challenge

Made it through very easily yesterday at nearly 100% live foods.

What I ate:

Chocomacananner Sprouted Cereal Shake
Vanilla Macadamia-Hempseed Topping over Strawberries
Live Butternut Squash Soup w/ Avocado and Pistachios
Most of a small slice of Sicilian pizza

Unexpectedly went out to dinner with friend in the evening, and thus grabbed the slice. Light bread, small bit of sauce & cheese... exactly the sort of bready thing I crave on a daily basis when I'm high-raw. Usually a bit of toasted Ezekiel bread helps out, because of its rich nutty-meaty flavor & texture.

Am looking for buckwheat groats right now so I can sprout them & try to make some live buckwheat crackers, which I can eat with avocado/sprout spreads & savory pates made from the leftovers of the morning's nut milk. But... need to nail down the right bread or cracker recipe for that to work.

I slept perfectly-wonderfully-peacefully last night. Feel clear-headed, energized, and very motivated today. Started things off with a Chocomaca Hempseed Shake, and making an espresso now at 11am.

(Edited to add: Only got a few sips into the espresso before dumped into the sink. Started to catch in my throat & not wanna go down. Unthinkable... but true.)

No comments: