Friday, October 05, 2007

Navitas products

I have been very impressed with the quality of products I've sampled from a company called Navitas. They have the best raw cacao nibs & cocoa powder I've tried so far... absolutely delicious, and they feel great in my body. And the incan goldenberries are like nature's sour candy... so perky & full-flavored!

I've got their raw maca powder (am still endeavoring to develop some recipes that I really like using maca...).

And dear Edie, the owner of my local health food store, who is as much into raw & live foods as I am, just introduced me to the Navitas "3 Berry-Cacao Nibs-Cashews" TRAIL POWER mix, which is delicious. Made with the nibs & cashews along with gojis, incan berries, and mulberries.

Came across this video of Zach Adelman of Navitas, discussing some of their products:


No comments: